A guide to getting your house ready for sale / By Estate Agent Coast and Country
You have taken the decision to sell your property. Real Estate Agent Coast and Country want to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible. We hope you find this guide helpful and we are looking forward to working with you.
Preparing your property for sale
The first thing to do is to take a long objective look at our property and below we have a top 5 list of ways for you to present the property in its best light.
1. De clutter: living in a home for years means we collect lots of personal belongings and memorabilia. Why wait until you move to sort it out? Take it room by room, decide what stays, what goes and what is boxed away ready for the move. Simplify everything and invest in appropriate storage containers for the items staying.
2. Decorate: colour is a wonderful thing but when it comes to selling your home tone down bright and brash colours and freshen up any bold coloured rooms with a neutral shade.
3. Kerb appeal . Make a good first impression by, keep paths swept, re varnish gates, make sure doors and door knobs are clean and in good order. Get rid of any weeds and consider planting a couple of fresh containers outside the front door.
4. Dress to impress: Add fluffy white towels in the bathrooms , soft lighting with low wattage lamps or switches, subtle throws and cushions and banish any heavily patterned items such as rugs and bed lined to storage.
5. Outdoor Living: Many people move to the Costa Blanca to experience outdoor living , relaxing in the sunshine and al fresco dining. Make sure potential buyers can see themselves in your well kept garden , tidy away poolside clutter and inflatables , replace d faded and ripped sun lounge cushions and have designated areas with comfortable furniture for reclining, a BBQ area dining area.
For more information about selling your property contact your professional Estate agency, Coast and Country on 0034 693 554 967 or at www.coastandcountry.properties